POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams : Re: Dreams Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreams
From: Phil Cook
Date: 28 Feb 2008 09:59:56
Message: <op.t68o9pkoc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:24:19 -0000, Bill Pragnell
<bil### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> I read an article a few weeks ago that suggested that dreams are the
>> place where your mind prepares you to deal with emergency/crisis
>> situations.
>
> Excellent. I once woke myself up whilst trying to fend off an enraged
> velociraptor when my knee connected with the wall. Good to know my
> subconscious has all bases covered...

[Makes note who to IM in case of velociraptor attack]

Dream-wise it's been pretty quiet in my head recently (which is a good
thing) I didn't even get anything out of the sudden awakening due to
earthquake. Currently I go to bed, everything goes dark, then everything
goes light as I wake up and wait a couple of minutes for my alarm to go
off... I guess the alien abductors have switched to a different formula :-P

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com