POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Kewl : Re: Kewl Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Kewl
From: Phil Cook
Date: 27 Feb 2008 07:43:54
Message: <op.t66n8avcc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Tue, 26 Feb 2008 19:26:01 -0000, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> did
spake, saying:

>> Warp wrote:
>> >
>> >   I don't think MS Word would be the best tool for that either...
>
>> Best? No. (Not sure what would be, but NOT Word...)
>
>   From Microsoft, probably MS Publisher.

I never got on with Publisher it felt like I had to constantly battle to
get it to do what I wanted and not what it wanted.

>   For other alternatives, maybe Adobe InDesign or QuarkXPress. In the
> open source side of the world, maybe Scribus.

Scribus? I'll have to take a look at that, thanks.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com