POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Music selection : Re: Music selection Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music selection
From: Phil Cook
Date: 1 Feb 2008 10:12:56
Message: <op.t5upwoxsc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 01 Feb 2008 14:40:14 -0000, Bill Pragnell
<bil### [at] hotmailcom> did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>>> Oh when I look back now
>>> That summer seemed to last forever
>>> And if I had the choice
>>> Yeah - I'd always wanna be there
>>> Those were the best days of my life
>>  Nope can't place that either
>
> Ah, Mr Adams, how many weeks at no 1 would you like (to the nearest ten)?

Ah yes that would explain it, I think the Bryan Ferry portion of my brain
got burned out from overuse around then.

>>> He was a skater boy,
>>> She said see you later boy.
>>  Look at me I'm really street. Yeah Avril now shut up.
>
> Haha! I like to refer to her as Avril Latrine. Not all bad tho.

Combine yours and Andy's and tada Advil Latrine.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com