POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : There comes a time... : There comes a time... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  There comes a time...
From: Phil Cook
Date: 1 Feb 2008 10:09:11
Message: <op.t5upqgbcc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
.. in every young geeks life where he resolves to locate the designer of
the motherboard they've just been installing and string them up from the
nearest tall object.

Thank you unnamed designer for the entire 5mm clearance between the CPU
heatsink clamps and Northbrige+heatsink on one side and the other 5mm
clearance between the clamps and a set of capacitors. Also taking into
account standard case designs putting the screw hole between the serial
port block and where the PSU normally sits was just as much fun.

Nah it wasn't too bad I just wonder if they ever have to actually install
one of their creations.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com