POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Web design IE mysterium : Re: Web design IE mysterium Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Web design IE mysterium
From: Phil Cook
Date: 24 Jan 2008 12:09:50
Message: <op.t5f1zci6c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 01:24:15 -0000, Rune <aut### [at] runevisioncom>
did spake, saying:

> Just an update:
>
> Transparent PNGs with drop shadows (and antialiasing) are now used and
> even
> work in IE 6. I also changed the background.
> http://runevision.com/temp/new_design_test.htm

Be aware of some of the flaws in AlphaImageLoader that may still be
lurking around. Memory hits, links not working when positioned over some
images, can't be treated like a background image, obviously won't
validate. Doesn't look like you've got any of these problems from my first
glance (bar css validation), but if something goes screwy in IE around one
of these it'd be the first thing I'd look at.

Oh BTW like the lined background, which scrolls smoothly TYVM.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com