POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Flipside has won IGF Student Showcase Award : Re: Flipside has won IGF Student Showcase Award Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Flipside has won IGF Student Showcase Award
From: Phil Cook
Date: 8 Feb 2008 04:09:57
Message: <op.t567qgigc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Sat, 22 Dec 2007 13:53:51 -0000, Rune <aut### [at] runevisioncom>
did spake, saying:

> Just a quick note that the game I participated in creating (as lead
> programmer) in May this year, FLIPSIDE (http://www.playflipside.com), has
> won the Independent Game Festival 2008 Student Showcase Award, as one of
> the
> 12 finalist games out of the 125 entries.
> http://www.igf.com/02finalists.html

Belated congratulations. I know this is late, but something's been nagging
at me and I didn't want to post until I'd worked out what it was.
"Patapon" - I saw the stylings for this PSP game and thought at the time
it reminded me of something and my brain has finally linked the two
together. Is it just me that can see the similarity?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com