POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : There comes a time... : Re: There comes a time... Server Time
10 Oct 2024 23:19:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: There comes a time...
From: Phil Cook
Date: 4 Feb 2008 10:45:56
Message: <op.t50bb01yc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:36:29 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>>> Dude. Jumpers.
>>>
>>> Seriously. Jumpers.
>>  Which I had to change to set the FSB speed;
>
> Really??

<major snip> I'm not saying things haven't gotten better, just a) cmparing
the pace compared to software and b) would you expect someone who had no
problem installing Acme Racing Game II to fit a new CPU/Motherboard/Video
Card/Memory? 'Open up the case and look at all those wires, now just
remember don't touch any of them else sharks will eat your granny'. You're
still opening the case being confronted with a PCB and a bunch of wires
and cables hanging about it's still more a preserve of your geek.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com