POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick: name seven gases in your house! : Re: Quick: name seven gases in your house! Server Time
11 Oct 2024 13:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quick: name seven gases in your house!
From: Phil Cook
Date: 11 Jan 2008 10:33:22
Message: <op.t4rusgaec3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:15:43 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

>>> Or rather, you can - but please don't! :-S
>>  Well quite :-) Thinking about it if you've got a computer 'air-duster'
>> cleaner then that contains a compressed-to-a-liquid gas, normally one
>> of the flurocarbons.
>
> Oh, is *that* way it says not to use the can upside down, despite this
> being the most useful configuration? :-)

Yeah, that's why you're spraying liquid around instead of gas.

> [Seriously. Why don't they just arrange the innards of the can the other
> way round?]

What so the liquid settles at the top of the can, I'd love that bit of
technology. I know what you mean and it's called price - hollow can,
liquid, nozzle. Would you prefer faffing about with two-skin cans or just
print a warning on the side and blame the user when they don't read it?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com