POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Jeff Wayne : Re: Jeff Wayne Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:12:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Jeff Wayne
From: Phil Cook
Date: 10 Jan 2008 09:31:48
Message: <op.t4pw7ggcc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:35:48 -0000, Chambers
<ben### [at] pacificwebguycom> did spake, saying:

> gregjohn wrote:
>> Episode Three is a fascinating study in fascism and indoctrination of
>> the
>> political and religious stripe.
>
> If by "fascinating study" you mean "fairly obvious and shallow".
>
> Ooh, let's show a dictator curbing civil rights!  That must make it a
> deep movie, right?

Well it was an American film. If they'd made it subtler the intended
audience wouldn't get it, and if they made it more overt Fox would be
trying to have it banned :-P

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com