POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Password fun : Re: Password fun Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Password fun
From: Phil Cook
Date: 8 Jan 2008 04:23:50
Message: <op.t4ltosgsc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 07 Jan 2008 19:15:58 -0000, Tim Cook
<z99### [at] bellsouthnet> did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> Imaginary cookies on offer to the first to name the top-level security
>> codes used by Sheridan, Ivanova, and Garibaldi to reset Babylon 5;
>> commiseration is offered to those who can remember their serial numbers
>> too :-)
>
> Garibaldi's password is "peekaboo"; I use a mutation of that for some
> stuff (come to think of it, I should probably pick a new password at
> some point).

"Peek-a-boo?"
"Well would you have guessed it?"

As Gail's already mentioned from Ceremonies of Light and Dark where they
perform every IT manager's dream task of turning everything off, rebooting
 from scratch, and crossing their fingers in the hopes everything comes
back on.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com