POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Password fun : Re: Password fun Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Password fun
From: Phil Cook
Date: 7 Jan 2008 10:55:29
Message: <op.t4kg2xh8c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Mon, 07 Jan 2008 10:16:48 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> I'm going to change the system administrator's password. If I don't come
> back, you can assume it's gone a bit Pete Tong...
>
> PS. No, the new password is *not* bunakar babomikan galukfinel basawunk
> tinkelwickifun wonga wonga, waknufug selwotinhina chekelfoksitan
> belwokasim!

Is it Teletubbies?

Imaginary cookies on offer to the first to name the top-level security
codes used by Sheridan, Ivanova, and Garibaldi to reset Babylon 5;
commiseration is offered to those who can remember their serial numbers
too :-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com