POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Minority Report anyone? : Re: Minority Report anyone? Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Minority Report anyone?
From: Phil Cook
Date: 4 Jan 2008 04:36:25
Message: <op.t4efm11yc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Sun, 23 Dec 2007 12:12:12 -0000, Rune <aut### [at] runevisioncom>
did spake, saying:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/21/AR2007122102544_pf.html

> The FBI will also retain, upon request by employers, the
> fingerprints of employees who have undergone criminal background checks
> so the employers can be notified if employees have brushes with the law."

"upon request of *employers*" exsqueeze me? So are the employers going to
send in data for people they're thinking of hiring (dependant on
background checks) then notify the FBI of the one(s) they're hiring for
retention purposes or are they just going to not bother updating the list
and thus receive such information about everyone they're ever interviewed?

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com