POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : xkcd : Re: xkcd Server Time
11 Oct 2024 09:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: xkcd
From: Phil Cook
Date: 18 Jan 2008 09:48:18
Message: <op.t44rdyb8c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 11:00:28 -0000, scott <sco### [at] laptopcom> did
spake, saying:

>> but I have no idea what the name of the PM of the UK is...
>
> Now there really is no excuse for that one...

Especially when it makes such a good song

Gordon Brown taxes us all. Sets us up to take the fall. Throughout the
night. No way to fight. We'll all just drown with Gordon Brown.

Okay without cheating (honest)

UK: Brown himself duh.
US: Bush duh.
Veneuzala: Chavez
Zimbabwe: Mugabe
Pakistan: Moustachio er Musharaf
North Korea: Kim in Pajamas, oo I am so on his list now. Kim Jong Il
France: Um yeah, bloke who beat the women in the election, met Bush. S...?
No sorry
Russia: Pooty Putin.
Iran: I could pick his face out of a line-up, but as to name...? Nope.

Okay not good, but a) I'm really not good with names anyway, and b) If you
said how could you not know ? was the head of ? I'd be thumping my
forehead and saying yes of course it is for quite a few others.

Then again I do know who Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Richard Stallman, and Tim
Berners-Lee are.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com