POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Video editing : Re: Video editing Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:13:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Video editing
From: Phil Cook
Date: 18 Jan 2008 04:15:34
Message: <op.t44bzpjuc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 03:20:08 -0000, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> Except WMM insists on outputting everything as wmv (or wma) at 25fps
>> regardless of input
>
> I think I just used it to suck the DV off the camera. Maybe if you
> actually edit it refuses to write it back out in anything other than
> Windows formats. Yah, that sounds likely. :-)

It does doesn't it :-) I really wouldn't have minded too much as I quite
like the wmv format (for internal stuff) I'm just miffed it didn't
recognise the original input frame rate and duplicate it. Oh and again
that their rotate function tries to keep the same height/width ie a
640x480 rotated becomes a 640x480 - unbelievable.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com