POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Just wondering : Re: reverse Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: reverse
From: Phil Cook
Date: 18 Jan 2008 04:00:26
Message: <op.t44baht2c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Fri, 18 Jan 2008 03:18:18 -0000, Darren New <dne### [at] sanrrcom>
did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>> Yeah IIRC a picture of two squares representing monitors. Fine if
>> understand that.
>
> My god! You might need to read the instructions for the $1000 device you
> just bought to use all it's functions!!

Yeah crazy ain't it.

Except some people do read the instructions, but six months later need to
do something they've forgotten the function for and then have to locate
the manual, which by this time had migrated to the back of some drawer or
been accidently thrown out with some rubbish.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com