POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Video editing : Re: Video editing Server Time
11 Oct 2024 01:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Video editing
From: Phil Cook
Date: 16 Jan 2008 10:23:37
Message: <op.t403l9q2c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:14:41 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> somebody wrote:
>
>> Editing is too generic a word. What exactly do you need to do?
>
> Take several chunks of video.

VirtualDub will only handle one file at a time.

> Cut 'em up. Stick them back together in a different order. Maybe remove
> bits or duplicate them. Repeat until it looks good.

Yep it'll do that for one 'chunk' of video. I use it mostly for rotating
video 90 degrees and/or re-encoding at 30fps, but you can select sections
cut/copy them out and paste them into a later or earlier point if that's
what you mean.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com