POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm curious : Re: We know :-) Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: We know :-)
From: Phil Cook
Date: 14 Dec 2007 04:26:25
Message: <op.t3bi6bmcc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 13 Dec 2007 18:32:29 -0000, Orchid XP v7 <voi### [at] devnull>
did spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>>

> Thank you Phil. Now I have that God-awful "you say it best when you say
> nothing at all" tune stuck in my head! >_<

De nada, this morning the iPod Shuffle that is my brain blipped through
"snow is falling, all around" "Mistletoe and Wine", "do they know it's
Christmas" "O Mio Babbino Caro", and "Sancta Maria" before settling on my
default "Carol of the Bells" oh and another I can't recall the name of and
don't have the pitch to sing correctly unless someone kicked me very hard
in a tender area.

Oh great now I'm back to Sir Cliff bleedin' Richard.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com