POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ice storms : Re: Ice storms Server Time
11 Oct 2024 03:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ice storms
From: Phil Cook
Date: 13 Dec 2007 06:13:33
Message: <op.t29tgtokc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 13 Dec 2007 10:51:31 -0000, Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> did
spake, saying:

> Phil Cook wrote:
>
>> And there I was going to complain about scraping a thin layer of ice of
>> my windcreeen for the second night running.
>
> Mind you, I had to scrape ice off my car after parking it outside for 1
> hour. And after I scraped it, I watched the ice grow back before my eyes.

Ditto. I scraped off the ice, squeegeed it off, got in the car and backed
it around, then got out again to remove the new thinner layer of ice that
had formed. The only annoyance I have with it is that you can't see it
until you sit down in the car, switch the lights on and wonder if you're
developing cataracts. At least this time I remembered where the scraper
was.

> That's actually pretty cool... if it weren't for the fact that I'm
> freezing and I need to drive home.
>
> (Pretty cool, eh? You see what I did there?)

Yeah yeah I'm very impressed ;-)

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com