12 Oct 2024 07:12:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Phil Cook
Date: 19 Nov 2007 05:28:33
Message: <op.t11bd0j4c3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Sun, 18 Nov 2007 19:51:06 -0000, Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> did
spake, saying:

> Vincent Le Chevalier <gal### [at] libertyallsurfspamfr> wrote:
>> Well that's OK. No theory is ever correct.
>
>   I just wish all those "I *know* theory X is true" people would
> understand that.

They're being attacked by people who view everything in a true/false way,
say that any theory doesn't explain such-and-such and they'll jump on it
like a pack of hungry dogs to show the entire statement is 'false'.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com