POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I miss this : Re: I miss this Server Time
11 Oct 2024 15:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I miss this
From: Phil Cook
Date: 2 Nov 2007 05:44:39
Message: <op.t05uqxnwc3xi7v@news.povray.org>
And lo on Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:49:40 -0000, Nicolas Alvarez
<nic### [at] gmailisthebestcom> did spake, saying:

>> On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:17:18 -0500, Warp wrote:
>>
>>>   Then wikipedia is horribly wrong, I suppose.
>>  Wikipedia isn't always right....
>
> Then edit it.
>
> I hate people saying "don't use wikipedia because it's wrong". Make it
> right instead of whining!

Except of course when you correct it and someone then reverts your
changes, then you revert it back, and then they revert it, and so on and
so forth until you get fed-up and the wrong information just stays there.

--
Phil Cook

http://flipc.blogspot.com