POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Aligned box? : Aligned box? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Aligned box?
From: Tyler Eaves
Date: 7 Sep 2005 14:25:15
Message: <op.swqv57j705glvk@localhost.localdomain>
I'm looking for some way to specify a box at an angle. The way I see it, a
box could be specified by giving 2 points, which would be the center of
two oppisite faces, and would define one dimesion, call it length, and
then giving the length of the width and height. This would be roughly
comprable to the way a cylinder is specified. I can't seem to think of any
obvious way to do this (3d math is not a strength of mine...)