POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : new free HDRI : Re: new free HDRI Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: new free HDRI
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Date: 16 May 2005 21:41:53
Message: <op.sqwcgufhcs6ysw@frogeater.bredbandsbolaget.se>
All right, I've tinkered enough with this thing now. I really don't feel
inspired enough to continue work on the program right now, so I'll just
release it as it is, in case anyone finds it useful.

For those that haven't been following this discussion, 'hdr2exr' is a
program that converts image files to/from HDR, OpenEXR & PNG.

Source (excluding support libraries) at:
http://hem.bredband.net/b230591/hdr2exr/hdr2exr_source.zip

Precompiled Win32 binary at:
http://hem.bredband.net/b230591/hdr2exr/hdr2exr_win32.zip

Example image in all supported formats at:
http://hem.bredband.net/b230591/hdr2exr/hdr2exr_examples.zip

--
FE