POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ElastoLab beta 4 released : Re: ElastoLab beta 4 released Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:08:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ElastoLab beta 4 released
From: Alan Kong
Date: 11 Mar 2001 11:43:28
Message: <ohanat09d3ekgmpd83fo26svtskp8i5k5j@4ax.com>
On Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:16:26 -0500 David Buck wrote:

>Simberon is proud to announce the release of the public beta 4 version
>of ElastoLab - the Physics Playground.  This application is written in
>VisualWorks Smalltalk with C++ primitives.  It allows you to develop 2D
>scenes that incorporate particles, springs, elastics, gravity, air
>resistance, and more.  You can find ElastoLab at
>http://www.simberon.com.

  I just downloaded the public beta, David. Haven't had a chance to look at
it yet. On the Simberon site, the bar at the bottom of the page that
contains the following links:

  ...is a blue foreground on blue background and the minimal contrast makes
a little hard to see it using MSIE v5.5. The site looks good, though.

--
Alan
ako### [at] povrayorg