POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : imagemap not covering mesh or hightfield : Re: imagemap not covering mesh or hightfield Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: imagemap not covering mesh or hightfield
From: Mike Williams
Date: 20 Sep 2004 20:31:30
Message: <ohIWWEARV3TBFwxU@econym.demon.co.uk>
Wasn't it Axel R DuVirage who wrote:
>why are my imagemaps only covering 1/4 of heightfield or meshes ? i am
>modelling in MORAY 3.5 and rendering in PovRay 3.6.1

Perhaps you think that imagemaps should cover the square from <-1,-1>
to <1,1> [1], but they don't. They cover the area from <0,0> to <1,1>

[1] Which actually might have been a sensible way to have done it in the
first place, but it's far too late to change things now.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure