POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Image_map front & back : Re: MegaPov 0.7 bug Server Time
6 Aug 2024 08:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPov 0.7 bug
Date: 25 Jun 2002 04:16:29
Message: <of7ghuclnfs12v3hsgbskiskso5gdsbitd@4ax.com>
On Mon, 24 Jun 2002 13:16:32 -0400, "Greg M. Johnson" <gregj:-)565### [at] aolcom>
wrote:
> I think that's quite absurd

I consider this just the opposite. I understand documentation of MegaPOV was
not as good as current 3.5 documentation (respect to the Ingo and all
cooperators). There were sample files with (usually) proper syntax. But You
quickly called your syntax problem as bug in tool. That's too much of
simplification and/or laziness. Moreover since it was no longer connected with
image_map problem at all it was NTG. I expressed my protest becouse I always
considered You very experienced user. I'm not the owner of the server or
member of any team but I don't like such customs when specialized groups are
designed. How new users can learn proper behaviours if experienced one starts
messing?

followup to off-topic

ABX