POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spring is sprung. : Re: Spring is sprung. Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spring is sprung.
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 24 Sep 2003 11:37:59
Message: <o6e3nv00qpih95d8ivectq9bof3nhelufn@4ax.com>
On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 08:57:36 -0500, "Steve Shelby" <ssh### [at] rexnetnet> wrote:

>I'm a little late coming to this thread, but I thought you might like to
>check out a free program called "helixer", http://www.evolve.co.uk/helixir/
>. You can easily make any kind of helix, and import it into Moray or Povray.

Thanks Steve,
	I have a copy of "helixer" and it has served me well in Moray. I want to
use a couple of springs in an animation so with "helixer" I would need to work
out the intermediary positions as well as the start and end ones. Sputnik's
macro will do the job very well placed in the InsertCode plugin.

Regards
        Stephen