POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : macro or include file to make rocks ?? : macro or include file to make rocks ?? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 00:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  macro or include file to make rocks ??
From: john
Date: 25 Jan 2008 16:27:23
Message: <npkkp3dpc44s62h9vcus2kntsel6fs2epb@4ax.com>
I want to make a base for a sculpture.

I want to have a stone with the top surface polished and the sides
very rough as if they had just been excavated from a quarry.

Does anyone know of a macro or include file that can generate
something like this.  Ideally I would like to be able to define the
dimensions and also the roughness of the vertical surfaces while
leaving the top flat and polished.

John