POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interlocking Heightfields. : Re: Interlocking Heightfields. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 04:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Interlocking Heightfields.
From: Stephen
Date: 12 May 2008 10:38:46
Message: <nelg24p0kualu9282f1f3r41g7jvkb352l@4ax.com>
On Mon, 12 May 2008 16:31:13 +0200, "Thomas de Groot"
<t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:

>"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> schreef in bericht
>>
>> Thanks Thomas, on cleaning up my code (below) I found your problem.
>> But I also discovered that I don't understand the "function", function
>> :)
>>
>Well Stephen, I suppose your function code was not too bad.  :-)
>The only thing I could maybe say is that you do not really need to rotate
>the pattern -90*x. like with the pigment {image_map ....}.

I wonder why Rune did that? I just copied his code to understand the
macro :)

>Nice sky code by the way!

Stolen from PoseRay I think.
If it is not bolted down it walks and if it is it gets painted :)

Thanks for your time. (Finished your Bridge builders, Hmm!)
--

Regards
     Stephen