POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Can't Get Clock to Run to 2 : Re: Can't Get Clock to Run to 2 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't Get Clock to Run to 2
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 4 Jun 2004 15:13:37
Message: <nei1c016v28nb8eeso894pl2f1bkqukb4c@4ax.com>
On Fri,  4 Jun 2004 13:34:12 EDT, "CFM" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>BTW, I changed the number of frames from 20 to 100, and the movie that plays
>back is still just as fast as with 20: Too fast. Is there not much of a
>difference between 20 frames and 100 frames?

If you are using TMPGEnc click the settings button (Bottom Right of
the window) and look at the frame rate. Divide the number of Frames by
the frame rate and that will give you the length of the animation in
seconds.
If you are using VideoMach, in Define Output there is a check box that
says "Keep Original Duration" Un-tick it.

Basically if you increase the number of frames by five and keep the
same frame rate the length of the animation should increase by a
factor of five.

Regards
        Stephen