POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tis the season : Re: Tis the season Server Time
11 Oct 2024 11:10:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tis the season
From: Stephen
Date: 29 Dec 2007 16:41:49
Message: <ndfdn3ttdt1qcs7ds4h6firll4gfg8fu9b@4ax.com>
On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:04:57 -0500, Sabrina Kilian <"ykgp at vtSPAM.edu"> wrote:

>Last toaster started emitting smoke. That was after the racks stopped
>working, and the dial stopped adjusting how dark the toast got. It
>really was time for a new one.

Oh! So that's what it means. I must get a new one then :)

BTW No one mentions a 4 day stay in hospital without wanting to talk about it.

You can tell me I'm a first aider and a sympathetic listener. All in the
strictest confidence, you understand. :)

I hope that it wasn't too serious. No one likes a visit there especially not at
Christmas time.

Regards
	Stephen