POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Units of Measure : Re: Units of Measure Server Time
4 Aug 2024 06:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Units of Measure
From: S McAvoy
Date: 27 Aug 2003 17:41:59
Message: <na9qkv83p1ahmeb8od7s490lvq74trrs2f@4ax.com>
On 27 Aug 2003 14:25:02 -0400, "Rafal 'Raf256' Maj" <spa### [at] raf256com> wrote:

>I don't think that ABX is the arogant person in this discussion.

I agree with Rafal that ABX is not arrogant. His colloquial English is not
perfect i.e. when he said; "If community would think it is useless you will
notice not much discussions about it." I am sure he meant something like "If the

English speakers for the time and effort they put into framing their replies in
English. A few months ago I was offended by something he said and after a short
private correspondence we got it sorted out. He is, and tries to be a helpful
guy.

Regards
        Stephen