POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack : Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Feb 2008 08:09:54
Message: <n8llr3d1j4817jou1om4d9viiocpdsmpps@4ax.com>
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:45:05 +1000, "Brian Elliott" <NotForSpam@AskIfUWant>
wrote:

>Dat's ok.  Only a little skiing available here so he may not have come
>anyway.  And too much danger from the wildlife.

I know, I know. I spent 18 months in Sydney, living at the Cross. The local wild
life was truly horrendous. Especially around the time of the G & L parade. :)
I also worked at Taronga Zoo for a short while. Guess the stories I was told.
There was a Huntsman spider waiting for me outside my apartment door once. About
the size of a baby's fist, it gave me the collywobbles.

Regards
	Stephen