POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Raytracing Lan Party? : Re: Raytracing Lan Party? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 14:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Raytracing Lan Party?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 19 Apr 2002 15:03:38
Message: <n6nsbuoi1cdc2e3vb4k2hnaguivlkrlgj3@4ax.com>
On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 00:05:04 +0100, "Dave Brickell"
<d.b### [at] ntlworldnospamcom> wrote:

>I was just sat here pondering an idea. Has anyone ever organised a
>raytracing version of a lan party?

I once tried to but the immigration authorities spoiled the party just
when it was getting interesting (i.e. rendering reached the relevant
part of the pictures). What we hadn't thought of was that contestants'
travel permits were for one month only :(

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg