POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some conspiracy theories are right after all... : Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all... Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:22:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some conspiracy theories are right after all...
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Sep 2009 03:49:23
Message: <n5nea59fsr71mfiuifjrrtn88olquf620a@4ax.com>
On 8 Sep 2009 17:49:52 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>>>Maybe, I've never been particularly good at textures.
>>>

>> Me too.
>
>I seem to even have difficulty with a matte white finish.  Top that. :-)

You mean grey? :)

>>>I wish I still had my model - or the image.
>>
>> Me too.
>
>You wish you had my model and the image?  ;-)

Actually I meant my scene and models but a look at yours would be good too.

I spent a long time modelling my Red Stripe bottles. I spent a whole evening
looking at them both full and empty, knocking them together to get the "ching"
as they collided in the Newton's cradle. A very tough evening ;)
--

Regards
     Stephen