POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some help with Media please. : Re: Some help with Media please. Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some help with Media please.
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 30 Dec 2003 18:22:55
Message: <n524vvgaammsk4dkp5e53n7c4istmtd6hd@4ax.com>
On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:32:59 -0500, Tim Cook <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:

>Try negative absorbtion.  (check out my 'haze' texture that's with
>the user-submitted library in M 3.5 for reference)

Oh I thought that I had used your haze as a starting point but since it is
direct code I can't have. It must have been one posted in moray.binaries by Arne
Kleinophorst. I'll try that tomorrow as I'm in the middle of a longish render
just now. In fact I might post it in pov.b.images so someone can tell me what
the deliberate mistake is. BTW I really liked your post with the Poser 5 model
especially the clothes and hair.

Regards
        Stephen