POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Stephen
Date: 9 Dec 2008 05:28:52
Message: <n2isj4502256fu63qjodllhbhjkt0fu3qs@4ax.com>
On 8 Dec 2008 23:46:21 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>> Brian Blessed is so OTT :)
>
>Well, *yeah*, one of my favourite reasons for watching the first
>Blackadder series.  Didn't really care for Edmund in that one, but King
>Richard was a blast to watch.

I remember from way back as PC "Fancy" Smith in Z cars. I never watched
Blackadder partly because I was working offshore and partly because I don't like
Rowan Atkinson. If you can find a copy of the BBC series "I, Claudius" he played
Caesar Augustus. Also he played Mr. Western in the TV series "The History of Tom
Jones, a Foundling" 1997.
--

Regards
     Stephen