POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wacom tablet : Re: Wacom tablet Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wacom tablet
From: Stephen
Date: 20 Sep 2009 08:01:33
Message: <n06cb5pubquc4eom51mk4le4kue8e7h6ll@4ax.com>
On 20 Sep 2009 07:53:40 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:

>Indeed.  I might go down to the auto parts store today and see if they
>have what I need and can walk me through the installation.

Sounds like a plan :D

>> If no one speaks out ? :)
>
>Exactly what I thought.

Right!

>Well, yeah, same thing here as well (I had to have a background security
>check before being employed by Novell since we deal with export-
>controlled software), but I meant that getting them when needed tends to
>be a problem.  And of course getting turned down can be a severe career
>limiting move, since that shows up in the next background check....

We don't want to get two only semi related things mixed up. Personally I can't
see any reason why I shouldn't get clearance, it's not very high. But it is
talking the SAP security guys into understanding the situation in a way that
doesn't put their backs up. The very tight timeline and fixed price budget is a
concern.

>>>Eventually, 4 AM here now.
>>
>> Tomorrow's Sunday, no work. :)
>
>Heh, I wish.  I seem to be saying that a lot today.  Gathering statistics
>and my thoughts for a discussion this coming week.  Finally starting to
>get tired, almost 6 AM now...

One o'clock here. -_-
--

Regards