POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreams : Re: Dreams Server Time
11 Oct 2024 07:15:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreams
From: Stephen
Date: 28 Feb 2008 11:20:32
Message: <mpnds3l59s1r4eknelerubbr4kdruj0bh4@4ax.com>
On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:56:04 +0000, Bill Pragnell <bil### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

>Phil Cook wrote:

>> I don't know, I'm sure our government would make you Consultant in
>> Charge of Dinosaur Attacks given that level of experience.
>
>Wouldn't help you much, although I expect you'd get a generous
>no-win-no-fee payout. "Have you been mauled by a ravening dinosaur, at
>home or at work? Was it somebody else's fault? Maybe you qualify... "

You both might wish to purchase some of my live dinosaur repellent powder. I can
almost guarantee that it works.
I have been running a trial in Piccadilly Circus for the last five years and
there has been no reports of live dinosaurs recently.

Regards
	Stephen