POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Registration, etc Server Time
19 Mar 2024 03:29:39 EDT (-0400)
  Registration, etc (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Robert Baer
Subject: Registration, etc
Date: 14 Feb 2010 17:30:00
Message: <web.4b7878e9f6d4ac03cff44400@news.povray.org>
Firstly, i find zero info as how to register; all i have is Moray 3.5 from the
net - no username no serial no instructions.
**
  I can find no way to tell Moray the filename of the particular *.POV file that
i want to run; the path part seems to work BUT the POVRay error message is a
parse error sim to <path>\.POV not found because ain't nuttin' sez what file to
use.
  What do i do to get that to work?
  Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message

http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meregi.html

--
FE

Post a reply to this message

"Fredrik Eriksson" <fe79}--at--{yahoo}--dot--{com> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 23:27:53 +0100, Robert Baer <rob### [at] localnetcom>
> wrote:
> >   Firstly, i find zero info as how to register; all i have is Moray 3.5
> > from the net - no username no serial no instructions.
>
> http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meregi.html
>

> --
> FE

Post a reply to this message