POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Registration, etc : Re: Registration, etc Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:55:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Registration, etc
From: Said
Date: 17 Feb 2014 07:25:00
Message: <web.5301fe6fcd5ceece904a78190@news.povray.org>
"Robert Baer" <rob### [at] localnetcom> wrote:
> Firstly, i find zero info as how to register; all i have is Moray 3.5 from the
> net - no username no serial no instructions.
> **
>   I can find no way to tell Moray the filename of the particular *.POV file that
> i want to run; the path part seems to work BUT the POVRay error message is a
> parse error sim to <path>\.POV not found because ain't nuttin' sez what file to
> use.
>   What do i do to get that to work?
>   Thanks in advance.

Well Try this method I found it at the MORAY website

http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meregi.html

Registration

Since ownership of Moray has been transferred to the POV-Team, registration is
no longer required.

Until a new version without the registration system is released, please use the
following registration info to get rid of the nag screens:

  Name    : 'POV-Ray User'
  Number : 'BFDDE769'

Enjoy!

Said Dias