POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Copy/Paste/Save Transform Plugin Server Time
19 Mar 2024 06:40:11 EDT (-0400)
  Copy/Paste/Save Transform Plugin (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Bridgeofstraws
Subject: Copy/Paste/Save Transform Plugin
Date: 21 Feb 2009 15:05:00
Message: <web.49a05d83404e67f98ce5254b0@news.povray.org>
Hi again,

I wouldn't normally post 2 threads one right after the other on such similar
topics but I figured it would be okay this once.  I just found another plugin
(made by Neil Kolban in 2004) I was wondering the existence of...  It allows
the copying of object transformations, which would make life significantly
easier for my current project as well.  The plugin I'm talking about is
discussed here:
http://news.povray.org/moray.win/thread/%3C41d49f68$1@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=300591&toff=50
 Does anyone know the whereabouts of the plugin?  Thanks for all the help!  I
only wish I had something of use to offer to this community.

Bridgeofstraws

Post a reply to this message

Hmm, even though i thought i know of all moray plugins I've never heard
of that one. I'm not sure there ever was a release but I'd be glad to be
corrected.

Greets,

Arne

Bridgeofstraws schrieb:
> Hi again,
>
> I wouldn't normally post 2 threads one right after the other on such similar
> topics but I figured it would be okay this once.  I just found another plugin
> (made by Neil Kolban in 2004) I was wondering the existence of...  It allows
> the copying of object transformations, which would make life significantly
> easier for my current project as well.  The plugin I'm talking about is
> discussed here:

http://news.povray.org/moray.win/thread/%3C41d49f68$1@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=300591&toff=50
>  Does anyone know the whereabouts of the plugin?  Thanks for all the help!  I
> only wish I had something of use to offer to this community.
>
> Bridgeofstraws

Post a reply to this message

"Arne Kleinophorst" <Sir### [at] spamdebitelnet> schreef in bericht
> Hi,
>
> Hmm, even though i thought i know of all moray plugins I've never heard of
> that one. I'm not sure there ever was a release but I'd be glad to be
> corrected.

Same for me. I know most of the plugins in existence, and this one was never
released I am afraid.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message