POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Copy/Paste/Save Transform Plugin : Copy/Paste/Save Transform Plugin Server Time
19 Apr 2024 13:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Copy/Paste/Save Transform Plugin
From: Bridgeofstraws
Date: 21 Feb 2009 15:05:00
Message: <web.49a05d83404e67f98ce5254b0@news.povray.org>
Hi again,

I wouldn't normally post 2 threads one right after the other on such similar
topics but I figured it would be okay this once.  I just found another plugin
(made by Neil Kolban in 2004) I was wondering the existence of...  It allows
the copying of object transformations, which would make life significantly
easier for my current project as well.  The plugin I'm talking about is
discussed here:
http://news.povray.org/moray.win/thread/%3C41d49f68$1@news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=300591&toff=50
 Does anyone know the whereabouts of the plugin?  Thanks for all the help!  I
only wish I had something of use to offer to this community.

Bridgeofstraws