POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Shifting the anmation time line Server Time
18 Mar 2024 22:36:29 EDT (-0400)
  Shifting the anmation time line (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: CharlesM
Subject: Shifting the anmation time line
Date: 17 Feb 2008 12:55:00
Message: <web.47b874a0b8c0b00fc1b2ab650@news.povray.org>
Hi, Not sure how many people still visit this group but thought I would ask
anyway.

I have 4 objects that move about in my animation.  I simple want to move the
timeline of one of the object ( ie pause it a few frames before it continues
with the rest of the scene)

is this easily done??

many thanks for reading this whoever you are ;)

Post a reply to this message

> Hi, Not sure how many people still visit this group but thought I would ask
> anyway.
>
> I have 4 objects that move about in my animation.  I simple want to move the
> timeline of one of the object ( ie pause it a few frames before it continues
> with the rest of the scene)
>
> is this easily done??
>
> many thanks for reading this whoever you are ;)

or another way to ask the questions could be . . .

is it possible to insert a number of frames before an object r delete a number
of blank frames from a selected object!

Post a reply to this message