POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Problem with meshes Server Time
3 May 2024 06:55:19 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with meshes (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Coolavy
Subject: Problem with meshes
Date: 8 Oct 2004 13:40:00
Message: <web.4166d0b58d44f794eb852ede0@news.povray.org>
Has someone had problem with loading scenes with meshes?
Becouse when I'm tying to, Moray first trying to evaluate CSG and when it's
almost done Moray crashes. It's mostly happend with imported *.3ds files,
but also with meshes created entirely in Moray.
I'm working on Athlon 1800 with 256MB ram and 64 MB ATI Radeon 9000.
I'm using Moray 3.5,with PovRay 3.5,on Win xp.

Post a reply to this message

> Has someone had problem with loading scenes with meshes?
> Becouse when I'm tying to, Moray first trying to evaluate CSG and when
it's
> almost done Moray crashes. It's mostly happend with imported *.3ds files,
> but also with meshes created entirely in Moray.
> I'm working on Athlon 1800 with 256MB ram and 64 MB ATI Radeon 9000.
> I'm using Moray 3.5,with PovRay 3.5,on Win xp.

I happens here time to time with native meshes, and when a scene crashed
once it crashes all the tim

Marc

Post a reply to this message

From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 9 Oct 2004 18:06:25
Message: <46ogm0h857suqvnqircm9g5bi61ifb1j11@4ax.com>
Hi Marc Jacquier, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I happens here time to time with native meshes, and when a scene crashed
> once it crashes all the tim
You guys should be sending me scenes that crash so that I can find out
why and fix it.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Post a reply to this message

From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 9 Oct 2004 19:00:03
Message: <41686d73@news.povray.org>

46ogm0h857suqvnqircm9g5bi61ifb1j11@4ax.com...
> Hi Marc Jacquier, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > I happens here time to time with native meshes, and when a scene crashed
> > once it crashes all the tim
> You guys should be sending me scenes that crash so that I can find out
> why and fix it.
>
> - Lutz
>   email : lut### [at] stmuccom
>   Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray

Ok Boss, I'll try and find one that crashes
Regards
Marc