POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: New and updated plugins Server Time
17 May 2024 20:43:15 EDT (-0400)
  ANNOUNCE: New and updated plugins (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Subject: ANNOUNCE: New and updated plugins
Date: 6 Mar 2004 14:35:07
Message: <aq9k40datjgs0ate6mv6vvnli5fltmk6hl@4ax.com>
New Plugin
----------
I have released a new plugin called WireFramer, which takes the
selected object and creates cylinders and spheres to create its
wireframe as solid objects.

Updated Plugin
--------------
Mike Weber has released an updated version of the BSpline plugin that
allows you to create tube-like objects (with varying radii). The new
version uses the same technology as the Sweep editors, making it much
easier to edit the control points of the spline.

Both are available from the Plugins page of our website.

  http://www.stmuc.com/moray/meplugin.html

Please give Mike feedback on his plugin if you would like to see
further enhancements. Same goes for mine.

Enjoy!

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray