POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: New and updated plugins : Re: ANNOUNCE: New and updated plugins Server Time
15 Jun 2024 12:21:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: New and updated plugins
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 8 Mar 2004 11:18:11
Message: <404c9cc3$1@news.povray.org>
Both are cool Plugins
I'd like to make a request for a spline pluging but I don't know if it is a
Mike's BSpline enhancement or if it would be a new plugin.

Pov features 4 types of splines:: linear quadractic, cubic and natural.

The hardest thing with pov spline is the visualisation of the spline path.
Try and render is a time and nerve consuming solution

I'd like a plugin in which we could edit, add, move control points and
display in the 4 pov spline modes
That plugin should  just export the spline declaration.
we could use this spline in a loop with Luis's InsertCode to  put objects
along.
An option of the plugin could also put along the path an object chosen among
those of the scene in a simple way.

Does it make sense?

Marc

aq9k40datjgs0ate6mv6vvnli5fltmk6hl@4ax.com...