POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature request - bounding boxes Server Time
17 May 2024 21:09:24 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request - bounding boxes (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Stephen McAvoy
Subject: Feature request - bounding boxes
Date: 3 Feb 2004 05:10:13
Message: <6rsu10l0ov7gmqv00q7g4htcs12tqeslgn@4ax.com>
After playing with bounding boxes for a bit, I think it would be useful to be
able to manually select and set the bounding box. Take the case of two spheres
intersecting to create a lens shape. When you create a bounding box it describes
the union of the spheres.
I assume that this is by design so manually adjusting it would be nice.

Regards
        Stephen

Post a reply to this message