POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature request - bounding boxes : Re: Feature request - bounding boxes Server Time
1 Jun 2024 16:38:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request - bounding boxes
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 4 Feb 2004 00:45:40
Message: <mk1120tnqk0d126f5fp1f8bh7j1hggcrgj@4ax.com>
Hi Stephen McAvoy <mcavoys[at]aolDOTcom>, you recently wrote in
moray.win:

> After playing with bounding boxes for a bit, I think it would be useful to be
> able to manually select and set the bounding box. Take the case of two spheres
> intersecting to create a lens shape. When you create a bounding box it describes
> the union of the spheres.
OK, maybe I don't understand, but you want something different than
what you get when you press Alt-B or select Scene|Select Bound with
the object selected? If so, how would it be different?

When you have the bounding box selected you use normal object
transformation methods to manipulate it....

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray