POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray support for dual monitors Server Time
26 Apr 2024 11:43:42 EDT (-0400)
  Moray support for dual monitors (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Neil Kolban
Subject: Moray support for dual monitors
Date: 18 Jan 2005 23:09:35
Message: <41eddd7f@news.povray.org>
Folks,
I have two monitors.  On one I would like to run Moray, and on the other
POV-Ray.  This is easy enough, no challenges there.  But ... when I render a
scene in Moray, the render window in POV-Ray closes and re-appears on the
same window as Moray ...

I don't know if this is Moray or POV-Ray responsible ... but wonder if
anyone else has had this issue.

Also, I find that when I start Moray, I can't move it to the other monitor.
I guess this is because OpenGL is linked to a single monitor but I'd like to
be able to move Moray to the other monitor and "ask" it to re-initialize
OpenGL to use that one.

Anyone else playing with dual monitors?

Neil

Post a reply to this message