POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray support for dual monitors : Re: Moray support for dual monitors Server Time
7 May 2024 15:51:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray support for dual monitors
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 19 Jan 2005 14:31:19
Message: <41eeb587@news.povray.org>
Marc,
I have two separate graphics cards in my machine, one an AGP and the other a
PCI.  As such, I don't have one logical (wide) desktop but two desktops that
are separated.  I can drag windows from one to the other and even span
windows between the two... but the technology seems to break down when I use
OpenGL applications that seem to want to bind to one screen or another.

Neil